Announcement: Liquidity Pool Compensation Plan for Cosmic Token MOX
We apologize for the loss of Cosmic token due to the hack of MOX liquidity in PancakeSwap.
We would like to propose the following compensation plan:
- We will take a snapshot of the MOX balance of all holder accounts at the block height 15366430 (where the hack happened at). The actual value of the funds purchased for MOX (the amount lost) will be calculated and the relevant data will be published on 22 February.
- The new MOX token contract had been submitted for audit. Once the audit is completed, the new LP pool will be launched before the Cosmic game is launched.
- We will deploy the new MOX contract on 25 February and complete a 1:1 mapping distribution for all the holder addresses.
- At the same time, taking into consideration of users who do not want to hold the tokens, they can transfer the mapped new MOX tokens to the official designated address of Cosmic within March 1 and March 15. 100% payout will be made by the Cosmic team according to the price of the MOX was purchased. The payout will be done in batches according to the following process.
a. 10% will be paid one week after the game is launched.
b. Over 50% of the users will be fully paid within one month after the game is launched.
c. The remaining will be paid within 3 months after the game is launched (expected in April).
Please follows the official Twitter, website and community for details of the compensation plan, we will keep you updated on the progress.
- The team is constantly tracking the hacked funds. Once the funds are recovered, we will inject 90% of the recovered funds into the new LP pool, and the other 10% will be proportionally airdropped to the early participants of the MOX.
We would like to express our gratitude for the help we have received from the technical, auditing and institutional partners of several projects throughout the process.
At last, please rest assured all development of Cosmic will not be affected. The launching of game and token are still in progressing in an orderly manner.
COSMIC is the first blockchain game by NebuDAO. It is designed around NFT cards as its core gameplay. User may discover exciting new ways to play the game.
Visit website at https://www.cosmic.online